- To build positive relationships with the young people in our churches.
- To assist in the development of our church leaders.
The applicant for the scholarship must meet all three criteria:
- A member or regular attender of a Mennonite, Mennonite Brethren, Brethren in Christ or Missionary church in AZ, CA, OR or WA (West Coast)
- Enrolled in a 4-year college, university or graduate school on the West Coast
- At least a college junior with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
Scholarships of $1,000 will be awarded to up to 5 applicants in one year. Applicants may apply multiple years. Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received the scholarship.
Completed applications must be received by July 1, 2021 for the 2021 fall semester. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Scholarships will be awarded on August 1, 2021, and all applicants will be notified shortly thereafter.
Apply online during the April 1 – July 1, 2021 application period