Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ.”
At Mennonite Insurance Services, our Representatives are key in our mission to “share in each other’s burdens”. In your stewardship ministry role, you may not realize what a significant impact you have in your congregation. For us to function well, we want to know what property the church members need and want to protect. Likewise, the church members need to know that we exist and what we can do for them. This flow of knowledge happens, most effectively, through your role as a Mennonite Insurance Church Representative.
- Insured and pleased with Mennonite Insurance
- Enthusiastic and Outgoing
- Connected in Church Community
- Promote Mennonite Insurance when possible
- Let the church know when programs are available to them(i.e. Scholarship programs)
- Pass on praises, comments, or concerns to Mennonite Insurance
- ‘Transacting Insurance’ will not be requested of you.
- Proposing or Issuing Insurance is done by our licensed agents at Mennonite Aid Plan.
- Claims are handled by adjusters through Mennonite Insurance Services.
- We’ll keep Representative informed.
- We’ll keep Representative supplied with brochures.
- Invitations to Annual Meetings for Training, Fellowship, etc.
- $100 Referral Reward for EVERY Mennonite Aid Plan Homeowners policy written based on referral directly from Representative.
- If needed for taxes, a 1099 would be provided at teh end of the year.